Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on First Choice Dairy Supply's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on First Choice Dairy Supply's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by First Choice Dairy Supply at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on First Choice Dairy Supply's web site are provided "as is". First Choice Dairy Supply makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, First Choice Dairy Supply does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall First Choice Dairy Supply or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on First Choice Dairy Supply's Internet site, even if First Choice Dairy Supply or a First Choice Dairy Supply authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on First Choice Dairy Supply's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. First Choice Dairy Supply does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. First Choice Dairy Supply may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. First Choice Dairy Supply does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
First Choice Dairy Supply has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by First Choice Dairy Supply of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to First Choice Dairy Supply's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of WI without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What should I do if I have difficulty placing First Choice Dairy Supply order online?
If you experience any difficulty placing your order online or otherwise require assistance, call First Choice Dairy Supply at (877) 267-4094.
How do I know if I placed my First Choice Dairy Supply order successfully?
Once you have submitted your order, an order summary page will be displayed with all of your order details. You may want to print this for your records. You will then receive an email confirming that your order has been successfully received online. If you placed your order over the phone and did not provide an email address, you will need to contact First Choice Dairy Supply at (877) 267-4094.
Can I change or cancel my order after I have submitted it?
Once your order is submitted, we cannot guarantee that it can be canceled or changed. If you realize you made a mistake, or simply change your mind about your order, please call First Choice Dairy Supply at (877) 267-4094, as soon as possible, and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
What is your refund policy?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed and we will replace or refund items that don't meet your expectations!
When will I be billed for my First Choice Dairy Supply order?
We will bill your credit card immediately when your First Choice Dairy Supply order is placed.
What forms of payment does First Choice Dairy Supply accept online?
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Will I be charged sales tax?
All orders will be charged WI sales tax.
Formulated for immediate and sustained release of calcium with niacin and vitamin D3…View Products
Sterile, antibiotic-free paste used as an aid in the prevention of infection…View Products
A blend of natural plant oils used to maintain optimal health of cow udders…View Products